Re: [IP] Absence of low readings. Was: Site Lump

In a message dated 7/23/98 1:30:10 PM Mountain Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< does anyone know a quicker way
 to get bg's up form the 30's and 40's??? >>

I've found that "traditional" glucose tabs (the ones made "bg") don't work
nearly as quickly on me as a roll of "smarties" candy.  I know this is weird,
because they are both glucose, but the smarties definetly work faster for me.
For instance, the other morning, I was running errands and got that "funny
feeling".  I checked, was at 56 according to my Profile meter, so I ate 2
rolls of smarties (each one is 5 grams CHO).  Within 10 minutes, I was up to
75 and on my way again.

Mary Jean
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted