Re: [IP] Site infections

Hi Gang
I don't have a continual problem with site infections, but during a visit to
my endo-his assistant did a nose swab to see if I was a staph carrier.  It
came back positive and she instructed me to use " fucidin "each day, each
nostril and I did for a while.  It is a bit yucky and you never know if some
is visible.    They really want people like me (a huge percent of the
population) to use this forever.  Fortunately, I don't work around food,
(maybe that explains my reluctance to cook) and the very best thing that I
make are reservations.
All kidding aside it is another thought for people continually bothered by
site infections
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted