[IP] Another Food Chart Form

Not to be a copy-cat, but here is an Excel file I created with two
sheets adapted from the book "Pumping Insulin".  They are designed
to be printed on a laser or inkjet printer on Avery 4"x6" Post Cards
(part number 5389).

I print the FRONT sheet onto the sheets.  I then reload the Avery
sheet back into the printer and print the BACK sheet.  I find the
ability to graph my bG readings a real help, especially when
adjusting basal rates.

Each sheet makes 2 cards which fit well in my meter case.

Hope this helps.

David Hinkle

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,
you should be able to save it or view it from wit
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted