Re: [IP] Why Pump Therapy for Me.

Steve wrote;

<< 1. Going to water type sports and figuring out what to do with the pump.
 I don't know what I would do if we spent a day at the ocean and we all
 wanted to swim, be nervous about leaving the pump on the beach and
 getting stolen

For those people considering a pump whom beaches or swimming events are a part
of their lives, considering the distronic seems appropriate. Sand, sea water
and sun presented no problem for my disetronic.
I have not seen a challenge, yet that either the minimed or the disetronic
hasn't been able to overcome. Certainly, some juggling or preparation but
nothing as difficult as carrying insulin and syringes for MDI.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted