[IP] Fast Take

FYI ----I have been using a One Touch Basic for years and it has served
me well (with a few problems here and there).  I just bought the new
Fast Take and it is WONDERFUL!!!  Its very tiny and only takes 15
seconds to read the bg!  I basically got it for free too!  I had a
$20.00 cupon and if I send in my One Touch they will give me $45.00
back!  The cost of the Fast Take was $69.00.    Anyway, I highly
recommend it to anyone who is looking for a meter!  Rachel, type one 15
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted