From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Cause of diabetes/cancer?
Date: Thursday, July 23, 1998 2:21 PM

Michael,
   I am sitll having problems getting over the fact that so many of us fit
into a pattern. Thyroid problem mom and diabetes kid. There has to be
something to it. How many Thyroid mom and diabetes kid also have siblings =
that
have ADHD, Dylsexia, and or Asthma. I have cousins that are asthmatic. My =
son
has Asthma. and my brother and nephews are both ADHD and Dyslexic.  There =
is
some genetic connection or predisposition here.  I have a feeling that =
they
are all interconnected. I am the only diabetic in my family, but I also =
have
all recessive traits - blonde curly hair, blue-grey eyes, crooked fingers =
and
toes (not badly), fair skin. I know that an illness triggered my immune =
system
into an autoimmune response, but I also think that I was gentically a =
loaded
gun ready to go off.  Just some  thoughts. =20
     =20
~DD
send the next two lines in a message
info