Re: [IP] Absence of low readings. Was: Site Lump

In a message dated 98-07-23 14:55:41 EDT, Michael wrote:

<< and
 'feeling weird like a low' has been reported in the absence of low bg
 readings. >>

I had a really sever low (way over bolused, I assume) on humalog. Dropped me
to the floor in sweats and crying but my reading was around 90. My hubby
wanted me to wait before treating but I was insistant. I rebounded like a
rocket and went very high. Can't remember the number. The really odd thing was
how quickly I went down and came back up.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted