Re: [IP] Successful Sil Skewer! & Q

> Question: I need to place a supply order and am trying to decide how many
> Sils to get.  I have absorption problems in many areas of my abdomen (esp.
> the sides) due to many years of MDI there.  Does anyone have the experience
> of getting better absorption with Sils than with Sofs in areas that have a
> history of absorption problems?

Lily started using the Comfort/Tender/Sil sets because of
absorption/site corruption problems in her abdominal area. She uses
the area over her butt, left/right. Others on the list use hips and
thighs as well.

Try letting your abdomen rest for two or three months and use these
other areas. Lily's hypertrophy virtually disappeared after 2 months
and has not returned since she started rotating insertion through all
sites a couple of months ago. Specifically she uses 4 sites,
left/right upper buttocks with Comfort/Tender/Sil (actually a little
above and to the outside) and left/right lower abdomen with sofset.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted