RE: [IP] from Carol Wasson: a few questions

	Carol, I have not been terribly impressed with the Silhos
either.  I found the needle to be madd long, and I kept getting "no
delivery" alarms.  I had been using the soft-sets with few problems, but
I had heard such wonderful things about the Silhos, so I wanted to try
them.  I have to insert that long needle in at a deep angle or I will
get high bgs or the alarms.  I must say though, I like the fact that
there is less tape and no "tail" with this set.  Other than that, I
didn't find much else to rave about.  Of course, its all about different
strokes for different folks!   You gotta use what YOU like!   Rachel