Re: [IP] RE: Inplantable Pump

Hey Buddy, that's my endo who is pushing this.  But as I've told him, until
they get rid of those multiple finger sticks, I'm not going to buy one.
Nor will many others.  Whats' so great about replacing the syringe needle
if you still have those lancet needles in your sensitive fingers?    I'm
still waiting for someone to figure out how to encapsulate beta cells to
protect them from my hot T-cells.  That's the "cure" that is always over
the horizon.

<<<<<<From: "Buddy Barber" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] RE: Inplantable Pump

Hopkins: No More Injections For Diabetes?
(Johns Hopkins Health Insider) - A new insulin pump implant will
replace the needle for some diabetics -- with fewer side effects.

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205
Tel. 410 614 5446