Re: [IP] Depression

I think we are talking about two different things here. One being clinical
depression and the other mood swings (for lack of a better word) caused by
high or low sugars.

I do not see myself as having clinical depression but prior to the pump almost
every Sunday was war time at my house. Since Saturday night often threw my bgs
high Sunday morning I was always cranky, sensative and combative.

Sundays have gotten much better at my house.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted