From: Sue W <email @ redacted>
To: Insulin Pumpers Digest <email @ redacted>
Subject: Kingston Trio Song (Was Re: [IP] "Dark Ages" revisited)
Date: Thursday, July 23, 1998 3:00 AM

Hi Sam,

Now you've got my curiosity going!  I am old enough to remember the late
60's -- I was a teenager then.  I don't remember a song like you
describe, though.

<< I hope its not the Boston MTA. If so, we'll never get off... (If you
are
old enough to remember the classic song from the Kingston trio back in
the
late 60's, this cryptic comment will make a lot more sense).

Sam
(Who's old enough to know better) >>

--=20

		For a healthy heart ...