Re: [IP] place to put pump

Leann:
Your idea sounds great, inexpensive and quite inventive.

However, I think the men on this list - at least the ones that continue to
respond to this issue prefer placing it in their shorts (under shorts that
is) due to the added benefits of trying to find the pump on a dark night
;-)

Paula

----------
> From: L PLUMONDON <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] place to put pump
> Date: Thursday, July 23, 1998 8:39 AM

There is a company called Unique Accessories, Inc (UNI) in CA,
800-831-8929, www.uniaccs.com/. that has all kinds of clothing and
things that go with pumps. The web site has pictures of the various
items. They have a little paper of the items they will send you. I got a
deal called the "waist-it" (expensive 16.95), works good if you don"t
have a place to clip the pump or don't want it down around your ankles
or on the back of a china bowl. I took it to a person that has a surg
machine (sewing mahine) because of the small corners that need to be for
the pump pocket and I bought enough material to make 6 of the things for
the price and the lady only charged me $10 to make them. And with the
same idea made a bit haavier elastic one that straps to the thigh fo
wear under dresses.
Once you see how the make the pocket for the pump a person can come up
with a lot of ideas.
Leann

send the next two lines in a message
info