Re: [IP]the loud beep

Hi Bob,

One question ... what if you wear boxers?

<< I have on more than one occasion, slipped my pump down my briefs.
Easier
than clipping it to the waist band, and certainly makes checking the
pump
for basal rates, boluses, total amount of insulin since midnight,
checking
the time, checking insulin remaining in the cartridge, checking the
color
of the pump (it's clear), checking all the stuff I've just checked, once
again, etc. a lot of fun <vbg>

Bob >>

--

		For a healthy heart ...