Re: [IP]the loud beep

Hi Sam,

True, you do have the option if you choose.  However, my question is
what are you planning to fill the bra with to effectively muffle the
beeps?  You have to have some "padding" to keep the pump in place.
<vbg> ;-)

>A very convenient hiding place for my pump is in my bra.  This works well
>for certain types of waistless fashions.  Needless to say, this also
>well to muffle sounds, like beeps and alarms.
>Sorry you do not have this option gentlemen!!!

<< Ahem! We do have that option... however, most of us won't want to
advantage of it.

Sam >>

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!