Re: [IP] insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #432

Hi Paula,

Don't know how much of a computer wiz I am but I will try to help.  You
can probably just cut (copy) and paste the document from Word Perfect to
your mail program (you may need to save the document as an ASCII
document first, depending on the mail program you are using).

Hope this helps.  Good luck.

<< I am by nature a procrastinator but I do promise to compile my list
long-time IDDM pumpers.  So far, I have about 20 people on the list
(currently in a chart in Word Perfect)

If any computer wiz out there can tell me how to import this into my
Internet Mail program I will send it through soon.

Otherwise, I will be retyping.

This list is quite inspirational and I continue to add to it as Veteran
pumper stories and personal histories are sent to me.

Paula >>

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted