Kingston Trio Song (Was Re: [IP] "Dark Ages" revisited)

Hi Sam,

Now you've got my curiosity going!  I am old enough to remember the late
60's -- I was a teenager then.  I don't remember a song like you
describe, though.

<< I hope its not the Boston MTA. If so, we'll never get off... (If you
old enough to remember the classic song from the Kingston trio back in
late 60's, this cryptic comment will make a lot more sense).

(Who's old enough to know better) >>

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted