>     What is process to upgrade from a 507 to a 507C??
>     Is there any release info for the pump->PC link???
>     How about the continuous glucose sensor??
>     ***I want new toys!!!***

I talked to my local MiniMed rep a couple of days ago and he says that the
PC docking station won't be out until sometime in 1999. The continuous
glucose sensor, however, is going to start test-trials soon. They may be
doing some of these at the medical offices where I go... if so, I'm
thinking about whether I should try to participate or not.

There may be a pretty steep charge to upgrade from a 507 to a 507c...
unless your current warranty has run out. (I don't think you can run up to
the local used pump lot and trade yours in). Talk to you MiniMed rep about
it... mine said to wait for the next model which will handle the glucose
sensor input.

(They say that, "the person who dies with the most toys, wins." The problem
is, enjoying your reward for winning is a little tough).

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted