From:        email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
Paula Berketo
Sent:        Wednesday, July 22, 1998 4:09 PM
To:        email @ redacted
Subject:        Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #432

I am by nature a procrastinator but I do promise to compile my list of
long-time IDDM pumpers.  So far, I have about 20 people on the list
(currently in a chart in Word Perfect)

If any computer wiz out there can tell me how to import this into my
Internet Mail program I will send it through soon.

Otherwise, I will be retyping.

This list is quite inspirational and I continue to add to it as Veteran
pumper stories and personal histories are sent to me.

- ----------
> From: email @ redacted
> To: email @ redacted; email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #432
> Date: Wednesday, July 22, 1998 1:37 PM

     TED (and others amoung us elders)

     Does anyone know of a 'history of diabetes care' site??  It might be
     interesting for us to put together a four or five pager on things like

     self-sharpening and self-sterilizing syringes, clinitest, meals set by

     what I took at 7:00 AM, etc.  It might make the trip to the pump
     better understood by the newer patients (and kids..we were there once
     too, remember).

     Yerachmiel Altman

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted