[IP] When to start a child on a pump

My son is 3 and started on the pump about 8 weeks ago.  He is the youngest
child in our area on a pump.  We can't believe what a difference it has made!
No longer are we having the wild swings in blood sugars and have so much more
flexibility in times we eat, sleeping in and amounts of food.  I highly
recommend it for small kids. Your friends may contact me if they want I would
be happy to talk to them about the pros and cons of smaller kids on pumps.

Kathy S.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted