Good Endo (Was Re: [IP] DKA)

Hi Michael,

Could you please clone Lily's Endo and send him to Utah?  He is
desperately needed here.  <vbg>

<< I have to give Lily's endo credit for actually asking us questions
about the treatment plan we use so he can apply it to his other pump
patients. He is now using a number of things learned on this list
that he was previously not aware of. He's a great guy and very
professional. The information truly flows in both directions.Three
cheers, we've got a good one!
email @ redacted >>

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!