Re: [IP] Re: Depression, Insurance, etc.

I am sure this is way too obvious to all of us, but I had to learn the hard
way over a few years time:  are you filing your claim with "Insulin
Dependent Diabetic" on the form and each receipt?  Without it my insurance
co. figures you are a type 2 and they are not covered, or weren't anyway.
That was with many bottles of insulin on the line above on the claim form,
but they could not make the connection!  :-|

>. . .  but they still do not pay for test strips.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted