Re: [IP] RE: 39 Years

I think - it was a while ago and I got the info second-hand from my mother
- he noticed some deterioration of the teeth themselves, although it may
well (easy to figure this is it...) have been a breath thing.  I think that
he never did give a real good answer to that question, and certainly not to
me.