Re: [IP] RE: 39 Years

I think - it was a while ago and I got the info second-hand from my mother
- he noticed some deterioration of the teeth themselves, although it may
well (easy to figure this is it...) have been a breath thing.  I think that
he never did give a real good answer to that question, and certainly not to

At 07:59 AM 7/21/1998 -0500, you wrote:
>Congratulations on your good health!   You said, ", even though my
>dentist said he had an idea for a year or two before. (?)"
>Was this because your breath smelled like oranges?  or what?  I know I was

>  How would a dentist know??

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted