Re: [IP] bg's after bolusing (was eating out)

> If I limited Lily's carb intake to a specific amount, she'd probably
> slit my throat in the night heh.... heh.... Kayla has a pump, why
> don't you let her eat whatever she wants, when she wants (within
> reason for a kid, of course)?
> Michael

I forgot to add - once the insurance company gets off my back and we get
to keep the pump, I'm going to really relax the restrictions on Kayla.
After all, you're right - the pump is supposed to give them back
flexible lifestyles.  Right now we're staying tight as we did with MDI.
But we have to play the game and do the diligent testing and
well-balanced meals and frequent testing to show the ins. co. that we
are doing eveything we can...blah, blah, blah...

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted