Re: [IP] bg's after bolusing (was eating out)

> If I limited Lily's carb intake to a specific amount, she'd probably
> slit my throat in the night heh.... heh.... Kayla has a pump, why
> don't you let her eat whatever she wants, when she wants (within
> reason for a kid, of course)?

Just because we're still trying to fine-tune everything.  It's easier to
pinpoint problems when you limit the number of variables involved.
Keeping the carbs consistent across the board helps minimize the food

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted