Re: [IP]the loud beep

I have on more than one occasion, slipped my pump down my briefs. Easier
than clipping it to the waist band, and certainly makes checking the pump
for basal rates, boluses, total amount of insulin since midnight, checking
the time, checking insulin remaining in the cartridge, checking the color
of the pump (it's clear), checking all the stuff I've just checked, once
again, etc. a lot of fun <vbg>

mailto:email @ redacted

Sam wrote:
>Ahem! We do have that option... however, most of us won't want to take
>advantage of it.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted