Re: [IP] Blood Pressure

To Barbara B.
My endo believes it is some sort of adrenal gland thing (the name is very
long) and I have just recently gone for a ream of blood tests.  I have a
prescription ready to be filled for something called florine which will be
used if the tests confirm his beliefs.

You are correct in that his second theory is a type of autonomic
neuropathy.

Paula
----------
> From: email @ redacted
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Blood Pressure
> Date: Wednesday, July 22, 1998 6:07 PM

In a message dated 7/21/98 10:11:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Does anyone else have this problem or solutions. >>
This might be related to a type of autonomic neuropathy or an adrenal gland
malfunction.  Worth checking out with your MD.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
info
end