Re: [IP] When to Start a child on pump

Rhonda:
    Another excellent post....We attended the JDF Kickoff luncheon today for
the WALK to Cure Diabetes. The two Jr. Chairpersons (age 12 and 14) who spoke
are both recent pumpers ( within the past 2 months) & last year's corporate
chairman, whose 17 yr old son is diabetic & was NOT at all interested in a
pump when I broached the topic last year, is also a fairly new pumper....So
there's 3 teens who've joined the Pump Bandwagon recently - partially from
hearing our success stories. Really made me feel great to be "sharing" a
better way to live life with diabetes.

Regards, Renee