Re: [IP] When to Start a child on pump

    Another excellent post....We attended the JDF Kickoff luncheon today for
the WALK to Cure Diabetes. The two Jr. Chairpersons (age 12 and 14) who spoke
are both recent pumpers ( within the past 2 months) & last year's corporate
chairman, whose 17 yr old son is diabetic & was NOT at all interested in a
pump when I broached the topic last year, is also a fairly new pumper....So
there's 3 teens who've joined the Pump Bandwagon recently - partially from
hearing our success stories. Really made me feel great to be "sharing" a
better way to live life with diabetes.

Regards, Renee
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted