Re: [IP] Blood Pressure

In a message dated 7/22/98 9:05:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Question:  why would you get dehydrated?  I think this is happening to
 me, but I dont know why.  Thanks, Rachel, type one 15 yrs.
You can get dehydrated easily if BGs are running higher than normal, you are
on medication to get rid of extra fluid, you just don't drink enough water,
heat exposure, fever, and several other causes.

barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted