Re: [IP] RE: "Dark Ages" revisited

In a message dated 7/21/98 10:42:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hope Barb doesn't take umbrage over this.... >>
This Barb is not taking qny umbrage (sp?).  I remember learning to do those
clinitests and count the needles, and make sure the glass syringes were
sterilized when I was a 15 yo hospital volunteer.  Let's see now, that makes
at least 39 years worth of working with diabetes care.  It sure sparked my
interest in nursing, anyway.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted