Re: [IP]the loud beep

To John and Frank:

A very convenient hiding place for my pump is in my bra.  This works well
for certain types of waistless fashions.  Needless to say, this also works
well to muffle sounds, like beeps and alarms.

Sorry you do not have this option gentlemen!!!

Paula
----------
> From: Frank W. Tegethoff, jr. <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] bolusing while on Vacation
> Date: Wednesday, July 22, 1998 5:17 PM

Hi John,
FYI When I attend the San Francisco Opera I always put my 507 into it's
leather case.  It really cuts down on the 'click',  so far no complaints
for my section.  Good luck.
Take care
Frank

to the e-mail address: email @ redacted