Re: [IP] Depression

MICHAEL:
My mother always provided the majority of my child hood diabetes support in
terms of diet, injections, etc.  You seem amazingly in-tune with your
daughter - the love of a dear father.  I have used some of your advice from
time to time as well.

I am most interested in your comment "depression and difficulties with
self-esteem".

Please expand - then I will respond.

Paula

> From: Michael <email @ redacted>