[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #432

     TED (and others amoung us elders)
     Does anyone know of a 'history of diabetes care' site??  It might be
     interesting for us to put together a four or five pager on things like
     self-sharpening and self-sterilizing syringes, clinitest, meals set by
     what I took at 7:00 AM, etc.  It might make the trip to the pump
     better understood by the newer patients (and kids..we were there once
     too, remember).
     Yerachmiel Altman

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted