Re: [IP] Cause of diabetes/cancer?

<< But isn't that just common sense?   Years ago children who had diabetes
would
 not have grown up much less produced children.  Now we all grow up and have
kids
 of our own.  There must simply be more diabetic genes around (to overimplify
of
 course).

On the idea of common sense, wouldn't it also be possible that in addition to
the above, more children are being diagnosed rather than passing-away due to
those viruses preceding diagnosis?
Katie