Re: [IP] "Dark Ages" revisited

At 02:57 AM 07/22/1998  Sue W wrote:
>Just don't call it "Amtrak!"  It will never be where it is supposed to
>be at the right time.  <bg>
><< I am 100% ready to get off this DM
>train.  Show me that cure!  OK Ted, what are we going to call this
>ellen >>

I hope its not the Boston MTA. If so, we'll never get off... (If you are
old enough to remember the classic song from the Kingston trio back in the
late 60's, this cryptic comment will make a lot more sense).

(Who's old enough to know better)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted