Re: [IP] Low blood sugars

> Humalog, Regular and the mix all
> rebound equally well (Unfortunately --

Oh, I agree with you. What I was trying to point out is that we have
actually failed to observe MANY TIMES a low with straight Humalog
that would lead to a rebound. On V or H/V mix, Lily will never
rebound with a bg of only 40 or 50. There have been numerous
occasions on straight Humalog where the evidence of a rebound (bg's
>>300) have mysteriously appeared when bg measurements have never
been lower the 50. This phenomenon has not happened since she started
mixing and it used to occur several times a week. By my recollection,
this type of thing has also been reported by others on the list.

My point is that Humalog has some unpredictable side effects with
some people. As Bob B. would say YMMV.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted