Re: [IP] bg's after bolusing (was eating out)

> She weighs 45 pounds and is 44 inches tall.  She gets 60 carbs three
> times a day.  Her carb ratio is 1:20 and her high blood sugar ratio is
> 1:200 or 1:150 depending on the time of day.  She recently hit a growth
> spurt, so her carbs were upped.  May go back to 45 after her system
> calms down and she stops being hungry all the time!!!  How about Megan?
If I limited Lily's carb intake to a specific amount, she'd probably
slit my throat in the night heh.... heh.... Kayla has a pump, why
don't you let her eat whatever she wants, when she wants (within
reason for a kid, of course)?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted