Re: [IP] DKA

This was NOT your fault!  Don't ever think that.  You could not have prevented
your son from getting the flu.  I have gone through( or my parents have ) gone
through the "it was your fault" episode before.  We learned to stand up to
doctors.  We learned that we know more about my body and my diabetes more than
they do sometimes.  Especially during hospital visits.  Just hang in there and
know it is not your fault.  Glad your son is doing better.

                 Cheri : )
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted