RE: [IP] When to Start a child on pump

I'm not a child on a pump,but an adult on a pump..but diagnosed at 10 years old.  I say go for it now...why wait?..I regret all  all of the years that I lost without good control....just my .02
A couple who are friends of mine have asked me to pass on this question
to parents of children on pumps:  When is the best time for children to
start on the pump?  Their child, named Michelle, is 6 years old, and was
diagnosed two years ago.  They struggle a lot with maintaining
reasonable blood sugars and have seen the success that I and their niece
who wears a pump have had.  The advice they have been given is "Wait
until the child is 15 and begging for it."  Do others agree/disagree?
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef