Re: [IP] Velosulin/Regular

email @ redacted wrote:
> You are mixing Humulin R with Humalog in your pump?

Sure am. I'm  now actually pre-mixing it in a separate bottle, which seems to
work well over a 2 refill cycle at least.

At what ratio?

5 to 1 (H to R)

Did you
> start with Humalog-I thought you said you did.

No, it wasn't yet available when I got my pump. I told my endo I wanted
a prescription for it when it first came out, and he was glad to do so.
Later he told me all of his newly trained pumpers were using it and he
was glad I mentioned it. Seems he hadn't understood it was available yet...

Did you have to lower your
> basals or boluses?

No, I haven't changed anything particularly for the combination.

Ted Quick

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted