[IP] Oranges and such

21 years ago, when I was diagnosed, I was treated as an
outpatient.  I saw an intern in the ER (his rotation at the
time) and he gave me a shot (likely NPH) and said come back
in the morning.  When I did, my sugars must have been
better, because that was when the diagnosis was
"confirmed."  I remember the nurse giving me a syringe and
the bottle of NPH and said "Have at it!", or words to that
effect.  Incidently this was at the Cleveland Clinic.

I never did anything citrus, just started on my stomache.
Differences abound.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted