Re: [IP] Blood Pressure

Low blood pressure seems to be one thing that I have developed (maybe I
have had it my entire life but since I have had diabetes almost my entire
life I cannot tell if this is a complication).

I think it is some sort of neuropathy related thing.  My endo can't confirm
this.

In any event, I spend quite a bit of time feeling dizzy (not because of my
blonde hair!!!) and the dizziness is not connected to high or low BG
readings.  I sometimes get dizzy after standing up too quickly, and I can
almost think myself into passing out.  I have of course passed out because
of low BG but also giving myself a needle, watching the X-files, hearing
about a friends alergy test, the list goes on.

I always have low blood pressure when tested at the doctors.

I have also been told to keep my feet elevated and drink lots of water.

I figured that if people with high blood pressure must limit salt intake,
maybe I could make no effort to limit salt.

I have not had any improvements.

Does anyone else have this problem or solutions.

Paula

----------
> From: email @ redacted
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Blood Pressure
> Date: Tuesday, July 21, 1998 6:39 PM

In a message dated 7/21/98 4:02:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted
writes:

<<  What do you do when your blood
 pressure is low to bring it back up?

Lay down. Put feet up higher than your heart. Call MD for medication
adjustments.  Don't get dehydrated.
send the next two lines in a message
info
end