Re: [IP] bg's after bolusing (was eating out)

It seems to me that this is necessarry when first starting on
the pump, but after boluses are set these BG reading times can
be adjusted to better suit the individual and their own absorption
curves.  In this instance going to 3 or 4 hrs PP to save her fingers
if nothing else.