Re: [IP] bg's after bolusing (was eating out)

     Makes sense to me...Pre-pump, I used to say Melissa's regular insulin was
lasting longer than the predicted 4 hours...doctor disagreed, but there were
just too many bg changes that couldn't be explained away otherwise...To
reiterate yet again, YMMV!...Congrats on the wonderful job you're doing....

Regards, Renee
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted