Re: [IP] Site Lump

Interesting response too!

Have to admit that the "repairs itself" idea dates from teenage days of being told
by one nurse or doctor I had "the beginning of an infection" and being too
terrified to tell a parent so hoping it would go away -- sometimes it did!
Probably not a wise solution medically but sometimes a smoother one in terms of
family trauma.  I would guess that our bodies are constantly fighting small
bacterial invasions and that when they loose we get what they call an infection.

Seems like Barb might have real medical info here?