Re: [IP] bolusing while on Vacation

At 04:25 PM 07/21/1998  Ruth Elowitz wrote:

>Does your meter beep periodically when you set a temp rate?  Every time I
try that
>again it keeps both myself and my husband up half the night.

That's why I've thought that it would be really neat if the pump makers
allowed 3 (or more) bolus profiles. In this case, you could have your
normal work-week profile, a weekend profile, a vacation profile, etc. The
main screen would list which bolus profile you were currently using. Then,
you wouldn't have hear the beeping pump all night.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted