Re: [IP] DKA

In a message dated 7/21/98 3:09:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< This was our very,
 very first hospital visit, we didn't have to go in for education nor pump
 we went to the CDE's house (same nurse).  So, please be honest, have you
 guys with lots more experience had this happen, and what is the best way to
 handle it? >>
YOU ARE NOT A FRUITCAKE!!!!!  Keep up the review, it will come in handy in the
future.  Kids without diabetes get sick, also.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted