Re: [IP] DKA

Fruitcake Deb:

Don't listen to anyone.........

I have a baking business and fruitcake is no longer in vogue.  (No offence
to our British pumpers who are still most likely fruitcake fans!!!)

You definitely should delete that word from your sign off.

Might I suggest

Loving Mom
Deb

or Caring Mom
Deb

or Willing to Learn Deb

It takes a long time to learn everything.  I too had very few sick episodes
when I was little so the first few times my sugar went high (so high that I
couldn't breathe either) my own mom and dad and I thought I was dying.

We learned quickly enough.

Even after 30 years I am still learning, and relearning.

Paula

By the way, I have had ketones when my sugar is less than 200.
----------
> From: DEBBIE WAGERS <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] DKA
> Date: Tuesday, July 21, 1998 2:58 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I think I just need to know that not all medical professionals are like
what we
had to deal with last weekend!

send the next two lines in a message
info