Re: [IP] Water parks

I have been to water parks many times.  I wear my disetronic pump all the time
so I do not take it off at a water park.  However, I would not have a problem
with mine off because we do so much running around and up and down that I
usually have a borderline low.  I am FORCED to eat an ice cream cone or the
like to keep my BG up.  It's a great day if we can avoid the sunburn.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted