Re: [IP] Camp Caution

This is for those parents that are disturbed by Katie's caution.  I went to
camp at 9 and I noticed the bad habits of some campers.  For instance, the
kids who would use water instead of urine for their tests.  Yes, this does
occur, but I personally did not understand why these kids did this.  It wasn't
like we were beaten for a bad test.  The camp explained that they were going
to help the campers have better control which in turn helped us feel better.
I, for one, wanted to feel better.  I never quite understood these campers'
motivations and just dismissed them as "stupid".  I might be off the mark
here, but I think any child who is adequately "educated concerning diabetes"
by parent or dr. will not get involved in such activities.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted